We are a grassroot organization with big hearts for the cause. Our programs are supported through our tax deductible bracelets, annual community events, monthly raffle programs, and local donations. Without you we do not exist.
Raise Up services five points of the community:
- Single Parents, this focus has a goal of easing the burden of "Single Parent" households.
- Youth, offers a focus on "back to school support", survival grants for youth college bound students, and youth athletic participation
- Spouses of Cancer Victims, this program also known as, "Love's Cure", Cancer does not stop with the victim. It extends to all facets of their life. Love’s Cure isn’t just about the fight against Cancer. It is support for the loved ones of those that have fallen victim to Cancer.
- Job Skills Training, we work with organizations such as "Ignite Career Solutions" to offer job skills training, tips on succeeding the interview process, resume writing and more
- Community Empowerment, with this focus and through the talent of volunteers we are able to offer deeply subsidized services, ALL natural health and beauty products, and small business consulting.